|.::. PROJECT ASSISTANT - Ngày gửi : 21-06-2011|
Mô tả công việc
Handicap International has been active in Viet Nam since 1992. The organization’s vision is of a world in which all forms of disabilities can be prevented, cared for or integrated, and in which the rights of people with disabilities are respected and applied. We are currently seeking a qualified and motivated person, Vietnamese nationality, to work in our “Welcome to Life” project in Khanh Hoa province with the aim of establishing a model of prevention, early detection, and early interventions for children with disability in the position of
Full time, starting from August 2011.
Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province.
Reporting to the Project Coordinator, the Project Assistant supports the Project Coordinator in implementation of project’s activities, monitors all the accounting and procurement files from the project. S/he ensures that all Handicap International Vietnam procurement is done according to Handicap International Vietnam procedures and regulations.
- Support the Coordinator in working with partners to organize the implementation of project’s activities according to yearly Operational Plan
- Manage payments and monitor daily expenditures
- Coordinate closely with HI-VN support office accountant to manage and follow up project accountancy
- Prepare monthly accounting report as required
- Ensure the daily organization at the Project office: Filing system for documents, training material, letters etc…, office and vehicles inventory
- Receive and support visitors, consultant or expatriates for visiting the project or providing training
- Be responsible in purchase procedure for any equipment as planed in yearly Operational Plan and conduct purchase process and expenses following HI’s procedure and regulations
- Translate documents and interpret in the meetings when necessary
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Financing/Administration or Public Health or other equivalences
- At least 3 year working experience in community-based projects, or working with children with disability, foreign companies and/or organizational development. Previous working for an - INGO is an advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Good computer skills on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new areas and willingness to contribute to a dynamic team.
Please send CV (no more than two pages) and a completed application form, three references with contact details and a covering letter addressing the list of competencies to:Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to: email@example.com Post mail to: Mr Nguyen Hoang Nam, Project Coordinator, Welcome to Life Project Office, 102 Nguyen Trai, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province.
The closing date for application is 5 pm on 15 July 2011.
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
For detailed information on Handicap International, visit our website:www.handicapvietnam.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.
Sự kiện mới
Lượt truy cập